Marstair offer an extensive range of small close control systems (4-20kW) CD3. These flexible systems are used for storage room applications requiring close temperature and humidity control. CD3 systems are manufactured to suit your specification incorporating cooling, heating, humidification and dehumidification facilities.
The units are available in three cabinet sizes, manufactured in a powder-painted steel construction with an easy clean corrosion resistant drain tray and have a washable filter, a de-ice thermostat, a totally enclosed electrics panel and a choice of airflow configurations.
Available in DX cooling packaged units (upflow and downlow, twin circuit and configurable) and Chilled Water (upflow and downlow, configurable circuits), with an extensive array of factory fitted options.
- Microprocessor controls: Control tolerance +/- 1°C, +/- 5%RH
- Upflow or Downflow
- Grille or ducted discharge and inlet airflows
- DX split system or chilled water
- Various filtration specification options
- Class ‘O’ thermal and acoustic insulation
- Twin circuit coil option
- Electronically controlled fan speeds
- Four pole mains isolator
- Alarms:temperature/humidity out of limits, fan fail, CU fail
- 3 phase - 400volts 50Hz supply voltage (some 1Ph options available)
- Dirty filter indication
- BACnet interface
- Master Slave and auto change over
- Matched with CKC or DCU+ Condensing Units
- AC or EC fans available
- Option : Two stage or Thyristor controlled electric heating
- On/off or variable Humidification control
- Dehumidification control
- Expansion Device fitted as standard