Based on the same high specification as our successful CX/CXE range, the CXA/CXEA Cellarator split range is designed to help the licensed trade maintain a cooled environment more effectively than ever before.
With its revolutionary one piece moulded body, impregnated with an anti-bacterial additive, the Cellarator is ideal for cellar cooling and food preparation areas.
Provides consistent temperature control combined with economy, ease of maintenance, flexible positioning, hygiene, safety and reliability.
- Up to 25m pipe runs
- Designed with a high impact resistant moulded polymer cabinet impregnated with an anti-bacterial additive to help prevent mold growth
- 6 fins-per-inch brewery specification heat exchanger
- Rounded corners, mounting brackets suitable for both wall and ceiling mounting and a waterproof power switch
- Direct access to the electrics at the front of the unit
- ABS drain tray incorporating standard 22mm OD fitting drain stub
- Easy to install field fit electric heater kit with factory fit option
- Air throws to suit all applications
- Matched with CKA condensing units, which are pre-charged
- LP Switch
- 3 minute timer
- Random start contactor
- De-ice stat as standard
- Electronic Control (‘E’ units only)