The innovative CX(E) Cellarator split system is designed to help the licensed trade maintain a cooled environment more effectively than ever before
With its revolutionary one piece moulded body, impregnated with an anti-bacterial additive, the CX(E) is ideal for cellar cooling, food preparation areas and any areas requiring controlled temperatures down to 4°C.
The Cellarator provides consistent temperature control with economy, ease of maintenance, flexible positioning, hygiene, safety and reliability.
- Capacity range from 2.3 - 6.8kW
- Long pipe runs up to 80m (50m for CKC/DCU+ 20 & 30)
- The unit controls temperatures down to 4°C (dependent upon system match)
- De-ice stat is standard on CXE electronic units
- Antibacterial agent added to the chassis during the moulding process for complete mold protection throughout the material
- 6 fins-per-inch brewery specification heat exchanger
- Mounting brackets suitable for both wall and ceiling mounting and a waterproof power switch
- Direct access to the electrics at the front of the unit
- ABS drain tray incorporating standard 22mm OD fitting drain stub
- Easy to install electric heater kit with factory fit option
- Outdoor condensing units incorporating a low pressure switch, HP switch and low ambient start as standard
- Optional ducted condensing units for where external installations are not feasible
- Stylish design chassis and rounded corners for safety