The popular Cellarator CXE twin or triple split system is ideal for larger or irregular shaped cellars. The multi split system consists of 1 MCU+ condensing unit matched with 1 CXE master evaporator unit and either 1 or 2 CXE slave evaporator units.
With its revolutionary one piece moulded body, impregnated with an anti-bacterial additive, the Cellarator is ideal for cellar cooling, food preparation areas and any areas requiring controlled temperatures down to 8°C.
Provides consistent temperature control combined with economy, ease of maintenance, flexible positioning, hygiene, safety and reliability.
- Capacity range from 4.8 - 11kW @12.7°C Twin Split and 9.1kW - 14.0kW Triple Split
- Long pipe runs up to 80m
- The unit controls temperatures down to 8°C
- De-ice stat as standard
- Antibacterial agent added to the chassis during the moulding process for complete mold protection throughout the material
- 6 fins-per-inch brewery specification heat exchanger
- Mounting brackets suitable for both wall and ceiling mounting and a waterproof power switch
- Direct access to the electrics at the front of the unit
- ABS drain tray incorporating standard 22mm OD fitting drain stub
- Factory fitted electric heater option 3kW per evaporator
- Outdoor condensing units incorporating a low pressure switch, HP switch, expansion device and low ambient start as standard
- Stylish design chassis with rounded corners for safety
- Matched with 1 CXE master evaporator unit and either 1 or 2 CXE slave evaporator units