The Marstair DXT series unites comprise of vertical call mounted and horizontal ceiling or void mounted DX fan coil units providing reliable internal climate control when cooling or heating is required. Available in capacities 0.5k to 10kW.
Available as a standard chassis unit for void mounting or with a stylish cabinet for surface mounting on walls or ceilings. Chassis units may be free blow or ducted.
For R407c, R410a, R134a, cooling applications only.
- Quiet in use - room occupants will appreciate the very low sound levels
- Class ‘O’ fire rated thermal and acoustic insulation
- Compact, low energy motors fitted to forward curved centrifugal fans
- All models are available with various air inlet and discharge combinations Units are available with AC or EC/DC fan motors. AC fans are fitted with a multi-tap transformer providing up to six fan speeds, whilst EC/DC fans may be used for variable speed control via a potentiometer or a 0-10V output from a digital controller
- Units are easily and safely installed using the keyhole slots in the back panel to mount them on a wall or ceiling, or to hang from drop rods
- Servicing is made easy with simple access to the standard EU2 filter, the fan assemblies and any unit mounted controls
- Chassis and cased versions providing ducted or free blow options
- Matching outdoor units are factory charged with R407C refrigerant
- Long pipe runs up to 80m (MCU/DCU+15-20 50m only)