The versatile and easy to install wall mounted WM series of low temperature air-conditioning systems are ideal for cooling down to 10°C in a working or domestic environment. These compact systems offer low noise levels in a modern style air-conditioning indoor unit and are easy to maintain.
Designed for high wall mounting, the hi-level front air flow optimizes the Coanda effect, pushing air forward from the top of the unit for effective air distribution, minimising draughts.
Designed and manufactured in the UK using high quality components, the wall mounted WM range is available in 3 models with cooling duties for above ground wine cellars up to 36m³ and below ground cellars up to 47m³ at 12.7°C. Matching outdoor units are factory charged with R407C refrigerant and have the option of extra-long pipe runs for added flexibility.
- Low sound levels
- Space saving ‘V’-shaped heat exchanger
- Adjustable air deflectors
- Long life washable filters
- De-ice thermostat
- Wipe clean, lightweight one-piece removable cover
- Long pipe runs up to 80m (MCU/DCU+15-20 50m only)
- Matching outdoor units are charged with R407C refrigerant
- Hard wired controller
- Optional built-in condensate pump kit
- Optional background electric heating or boost heating
- Optional remote temperature sensor